Friday, September 4, 2009

Vacation Finally

Finished up all my schooling for summer quarter, buckle your seatbelts ladies and gentlemen for workworkwork. I'm aiming to pile on as many hours at work in the next three weeks as possible and get a jump start on my car payments for the next couple months, woo hoo.

School starts in about 2 1/2 weeks. I've decided not to overload myself. I'm going to try and transfer the 8credits I earned at TESC and take 16 fall quarter and then take >/=6 credits winter quarter, depending on how many credits SPS takes from TESC (it's really iffy transferring their credits but better to do it now rather than later)

If I could work full time for 8 months I feel pretty confident I could pay off my entire car loan which would be a huge huge thing. We'll see. I have to convince my father going off his medical for 8months isn't the end of the world though which could prove difficult.

I bought a bike. I haven't been running as much (more like 3-4 times a weeks = 9-12mi/week) but I've been peddling around a little more.

Coffee  Fest is coming up, yay. And we're hiring new people at work. Hopefully they are pretty bimboes *sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment