Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Training Day and Deluge of Schoolwork

I had to skip ceramics class this morning to work on my Buffy collage due in Teen Film today. It turned out pretty brilliant looking if I do say so myself though so I think it was worth it. It just means that I'm going to have to paint like a crazy person tomorrow to get everything glazed for the weekend >_<

I have to watch two movies for history according to film by friday as well so I can return them to Blockbuster. Nothing too difficult, I think I'll get started on JFK after Film.

I'm quite excited to see everyone's collages today. I hope that I haven't puffed mine own up in my head. Despite some of the less than spectacular films we've watched, altogether I've found the class very stimulating and eye-opening, really challenging how I tend to passively watch films.

Third day of training went well. I went running around the westside. The only real annoying point came when I got stuck at a light and further held up on the corner by a fire engine. The sidewalk light refused to let pedestrians cross for probably five minutes so I finally just gave up and ran back the way I came. It's all par for the course though, yes? Meagan's agreed to meet up and run with me on Friday, yay! There is something extremely zen about running with a vague purpose. Something very relaxing about the whole experience. I'm quite enjoying myself. It makes me feel excessively productive.

Today I shall also attempt to work a bit more on the YA Short. I forgot to yesterday, mainly because I was so busy running from class to hair to class to work to homework. I shall be quite glad once August is over and life returns to a slightly normal pace.

I have to say though, possible side effect, I've become totally addicted to milk. Its so full of calcium and potassium (which are essential nutrients) somedays I feel like I can't get enough of it. Yom.

I think I'll try to go to yoga on Friday. That sounds like fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment