Tuesday, August 4, 2009

On the 5K Trail and other blathers

So today marks my second day of training *ca-ching* ;) Already I feel so much more uplifted about life, less stressed and just really energized. My meals no longer revolve around so much my mood and my stomach so much as my workouts--I keep track of when I work out, when I need to eat a snack, when I need to bulk up on Calcium + Potassium. Like I said, it's only day two but still, I feel so triumphant and productive. It's a good feeling.

Plus, I think I've managed to eat more vegetables in the last day than I have in a week. And, because of the high concentration of calcium and potassium in milk, I've got an excuse to drink my daily latte.

In other news, I chopped off all my hair-give or take. Unstyled I think it looks like Juliette Lewis from What's Eating GIlbert Grape.

I think it will be nice to run in. Much better than the raggedy mop I was sporting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment