Monday, August 10, 2009

Quick Post

About to run off to school but I haven't blogged in a few days so I thought I'd make a quick check-in.

Stayed on schedule for running. Starting week 2 with 2minRun/1minwalk repeats (about 30-45% harder than last weeks tempo runs) but it's all good.

Two weeks left of SPSCC, we're in the homestretch. I've got some ideas about cutting out a full quarter at SPS and transfering to Evergreen this winter, which means i could vie for a spot in the Rainforest Ecology program (which spends 3 week in Costa Rica, TO DIE FOR). We'll see how it goes. I have to finish up summer quarters at both schools first.

Swamped in classwork. I have a ton of Spanish EC to work on, 7 slides for a ceramics presentation, books and articles and movies to watch for both films and something else i'm missing I'm sure. BUT, I have tomorrow afternoon off which is a first so I think I'll take full advantage and get as much as I can done for this week.

Running to school now, chau!

2 comments:

  1. Rooting for the Rainforest trip plan. Stuff of memories. What month would you go on that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be in Feb/March, it's for the last three weeks of winter quarter. I'm really hoping I can get into it, though the class has only like 25 standings so we'll see.

    ReplyDelete