Saturday, October 22, 2011

Angst_Bingo card & ramblings

Round 3 of angst_bingo has started over on LJ. We've got a week until Nanowrimo which means I probably should not have signed up but what can I say? I'm a masochist. I really love bingos and I also think that the challenge will be good for me (even though last time I only finished 3 stories -.-)

My card tended to skew towards physical ailment prompts this round which is NOT my angst preference or strength so completing a blackout will, I think, be somewhat difficult but here it is:

Aging
Voyeurism
Bodyshare
Outsiders
Nausea
Stranded
Telepathy
Holidays
Disabled
Physical imperfections
Post-traumatic stress disorder
Recovery
WILD CARD
Inanimate objects
Assault
Child abuse
Murder (attempted or successful)
Accidents
Getting physical
Pregnancy
Marriage (arranged or otherwise)
Sensory deprivation
Chance encounters
Hypothermia
Dub-con

I've got a few vague ideas to fill 'Aging' and 'Chance Encounters' with Inception, 'Nausea' 'Telepathy' 'Disabled' 'Pregnancy' and 'Sensory Deprivation' with XMFC but that feels like... idk a cop-out? Too easy/too obvious. I'm following so many different fandoms atm it's a bit of a clutter in my head.

Since this coincides with nano, I think I might do a few original fills, particularly 'Marriage' since that fits nicely with the nano story I intend to write.

0 comments:

Post a Comment