Thursday, August 25, 2011

Re:Comments, housekeeping I suppose this might be called

Some lovely people have been giving me feedback about the excerpts which is AWESOME. I dont have a writing group so it's a relief to have people reading and leaving concrit. I've been fiddling with various Blogger hacks pertaining to REPLYING to comments so that people will be notified and I honestly cant judge my success. Theres a reason my fandom blog has lived exclusively on Livejournal since '03 and will never move and thats the fact that nuts and bolts features over there are so much more polished and logical.

My point is I think i'm pretty good about responding to every comment (or i try to be) and I dont want anyone to think that i'm not reading and responding to their comments just because Blogger frankly kind of sucks at stacking replies and layering discrete replies and actually notifying anyone. and also to ask if anyone is getting notifications from @[blogger userid] <----- style replies

1 comment:

  1. I don't get notified. But I think it's because I neglect to "subscribe by email." I will do that from now on.

    ReplyDelete