Friday, July 1, 2011

Soundtrack for Red Inside (working title)

1. Fire in Your New Shoes by Kaskade feat. Martina Sobara (of Dragonette)
This is the title song and my No.1 inspiration for Red Inside. I adore Martina Sobara, her style, her hair and her voice are delectable.


2. Holding Out for a Hero remix cover by Frou Frou
I really love the original version of this song BUT I think this cover by Imogen Heap really stands on its own two feet as both a tribute to the original and a NEW fresh take on the classic. This song is also my personal "Sherlock BBC" theme.


3. I Am Not a Robot by Martina & the Diamonds
This song keeps me in mind where Cam is going over the course of not just this story but the serial arch.



- - -
Will add more as my personal playlist for this story grows. Currently switching between listening to a Martina & the Diamonds and a BellX1 station on pandora.

0 comments:

Post a Comment