Thursday, July 21, 2011

Proof of work

Proof that I worked on Amelia. No words written but more extensive plotting worked out than I had before and put down in a flexible manner so that I can add to it as more comes to me. I primarily focused on how the primary Amelia/Kelly relationship can develop amongst the events of the HD-recovery and Det. Donnelly's investigating the Tong.

I have a couple hours until play rehearsal tonight and I know I should try to write 500-1000 words before that. I keep getting distracted with various social networking sites though. I spent quite a bit of time messing with my phone trying to figure out the most efficient way of uploading the photo you see here to the web without my computer cable. And then another extensive amount of time spent trying to decide whether or not to link this blog directly with my Twitter feed (ultimately chose not to at the moment since my twitter features slightly worse language than this and is only tangentially related to this blog's topic. )

0 comments:

Post a Comment