Friday, September 30, 2011

Small Writing Update

I've managed to write about 800 words of the Trixi story. Pretty pathetic but I've felt pretty brain dead with school going on.

I drove up to Spokane this week to the Mac store there and got a new computer battery, super happy with the new performance (ie my laptop lives for longer than a single hour if it's not plugged in XD). Gotta love 3 hrs in the car for 6min trying to find the store/having your laptop diagnosed/spending $140 and leaving. It will be worth it thought if it keeps my baby ticking for at least another year (preferably 2/3), I'm very partial to it and I don't relish having to replace it with the Air.

we've got about a month to go and counting until NaNoWriMo, can't wait. Thought I'm sure I'll spend most of that time crying and making excuses and failing and being terribly stressed out trying to finish up my classes and write an INSANE number of words (for me) a day at the same time.

Today's inspiration comes from drinking tasty mochas, nomnomnom

0 comments:

Post a Comment