Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Used to be a running blog...

While it's very true that I need to start running again, this cyclical cold/flu crap continues to kick my ass. Therefore, in the spirit of social networking and being productive I'm going to get back to blogging about non-fandom writing muses, goals, plans, etc. And when I'm over this latest round of the sinus revolt I'll endeavor to start up my running regime.

Goals for July '11/August '11 (accounting for lets say 55 days before fall semester starts):

  • restart yoga home practice 3/4 days a week
  • train for a 5k (8/10 weeks)
  • eat more vegetables and cut back on sugar intake (excluding tea)
  • write ≈ 85k word draft of Red Inside
  • start outline for NaNoWriMo (The Victor/Ayn Marriage)
  • Take 5 or 10 credits from sps

Perhaps a bit much but not insurmountable. My goal must be to conquer this lazy gaming-nurtured attitude.

This is kellianne, this is kellianne's plan to be decisive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment