Thursday, April 24, 2008

Shawl Progress

So, I was happily plugging along on the border for my shawl (its got a little stripe of loops all away around with a triangle motif stacked on top) and I had finished 11/25 triangles for the first long edge when I took a look at the way I'd been connecting it to the center panel. Big uh oh, the triangles had been attached too far apart, causing the center panel to bunch and I was quickly running out of side length of continue attaching to. In summary, I had to rip out 9 of the triangles and go back to the beginning. Havent felt good enough to work on it since.

Yesterday morning I felt a little tickle in my chest/neck but I figured I'd just get a little bit of a cough by the end of the day and that would be it. Too bad that wasnt the case. By 5pm my tonsils were srsly starting to act up and by 8pm I was out. Srsly, whole body achs and pain, throbbing pulse, my tonsils feel all swollen and I can't stand to swallow. *cry*

I don't know what it is about this yr that's made me so sick. Just, really knocked me out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment